To be added
- Gabriel Macht as Harvey Specter
- Patrick J. Adams as Mike Ross
- Rick Hoffman as Louis Litt
- Meghan Markle as Rachel Zane
- Sarah Rafferty as Donna Paulsen
- Amanda Schull as Katrina Bennett
- Peter Cambor as Nathan
- Carly Pope as Tara Messer
- David Reale as Benjamin
- Jordan Johnson-Hinds as Oliver Grady
- Harvey Specter informs Mike Ross that the lawsuit against Velocity Data Solutions should be run through the Eastside Legal Clinic to prevent it from being tied to Pearson Specter Litt; however, when Velocity CEO James Palmer mentions that the clinic does not have the resources to finance or handle a huge lawsuit, Mike appoints P.S.L. as co-counsel.
- Katrina Bennett has returned to the firm and has been promoted from Senior Associate to Junior Partner.
- Palmer offers a $100 million settlement which he later increases to $350 million, which Mike and later Harvey refuse. Palmer then informs Harvey that Craig Seidel was involved in his own technology being sold to Velocity. When Harvey finds proof, Seidel explains that Velocity had offered him a job if he sold out his company and his technology, but that after he had done so, they pulled the job and had deposited $300,000 into an offshore account to implicate him. Harvey decides to drop the suit against Velocity and threatens to expose Seidel to his employer unless Seidel has Mike approved by the Bar.
- Mike calls Oliver Grady "Tyson", a reference to Mike Tyson.
- Benjamin and Donna mention Enya.
- Oliver mentions Otis Redding and holds up Otis' debut album Pain in My Heart from Harvey's record collection.
- Mike compares Harvey to Mahatma Gandhi.
- Westworld is mentioned by Benjamin.
- Harvey mentions Luke Perry.
- Goddamn Counter: 5
- It is revealed that Louis was Captain of his high school's Glee club and that he has undergone a few medical procedures for his nasal passages and a former skin tag epidemic as well as foot surgeries.
- Mike informs Oliver Grady that he could never take on Velocity Data Solutions while he worked at Pearson Specter since they represented Velocity; however, not only did the firm never represent Velocity, Pearson Hardman took on Velocity and won in "Errors and Omissions", the second episode in the series. However, it is highly likely that Mike was merely lying to Oliver.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.