Mike tries to stay out of trouble to please Julius Rowe, the prison psychologist, but Kevin gets attacked. Sean Cahill informs Harvey that Gallo is an informant and will not be transferred. Through Mike, Harvey informs Gallo that he'll be eligible for parole in six weeks. Jessica forces Harvey to meet with William Sutter as a potential client; Harvey refuses to do business with a shady businessman, but Jessica demands a high-profile client for the firm's future. When Harvey tries to sign Nathan Byrnes instead, Sutter interferes. Louis regretfully books an office tenant to pay the bills and clashes with Stu Buzzini, head of an investment company, as soon as they move in, but Harvey makes a deal with the investor to stave off Sutter, cementing them as new neighbors and gaining Byrnes as a client. Now in law school, Rachel engages in a debate with a classmate and uses the skills learned from her work experience to win. Cahill informs Harvey that he can get Mike released from prison if Mike informs on Kevin Miller.
- Gabriel Macht as Harvey Specter
- Patrick J. Adams as Mike Ross
- Rick Hoffman as Louis Litt
- Meghan Markle as Rachel Zane
- Sarah Rafferty as Donna Paulsen
- Gina Torres as Jessica Pearson
- Paul Schulze as Frank Gallo
- Malcolm-Jamal Warner as Julius Rowe
- Alan Rosenberg as William Sutter
- Erik Palladino as Kevin Miller
- Malcolm Gets as Columbia Law Professor Dunbar
- Ian Reed Kesler as Stu Buzzini
- David Hewlett as Nathan Byrnes
- Ashley Leggat as Naomi
- Jonathan Eliot as Edwin
- Jason Bryden as Andy
- Jai Jai Jones as Guard #5
- Sean Cahill informs Harvey Specter that he cannot get Frank Gallo transferred to another prison as Gallo is a government informant, and Harvey relays this information to Mike Ross. Mike informs Gallo that he is eligible for parole in six weeks as his time awaiting trial was not factored into his sentence, and that he would file the motion on Gallo's behalf if Gallo no longer harms him or Kevin Miller. When Gallo replies that he believes this to be Harvey's idea of protection, Mike tells him that Harvey's idea was to threaten to notify the other inmates of Gallo's status as an informant.
- Sean informs Harvey and Jessica Pearson that he can get Mike released out of prison if Mike informs on his roommate Kevin.
- Harvey mentions Bernie Madoff.
- The New York Knicks are mentioned.
- Kevin Miller mentions Crimson Tide and Denzel Washington.
- Mike mentions King Kong while quoting Denzel Washington from Crimson Tide.
- Goddamn Counter: 13
- It is revealed that Rachel has been forging Jessica's signature on contracts for five years.
Jessica: Goddamn it, Louis. That is the fifth tenant you have scared away because of some bullshit.
Louis: This isn't bullshit, Jessica.
Jessica: Really? Since when do you care about the environment? Or genetically modified cucumbers? Or the plight of the LGBT community?
Louis: Those are legitimate causes close to my heart.
Jessica: You're being ridiculous.
Louis: Yeah, well, had the French been more ridiculous, they wouldn't have the Nazis goose-stepping through their streets for six years.
Stu: What kind of dildo puts bran bars and prune juice in a lease agreement?
Louis: This dildo. This dildo right here.
Stu: Are you nuts?
Louis: No. I'm your worst nightmare, because this quivering angry dildo isn't going away until it gets its satisfaction.
Stu: What did you just say to me?
Louis: I just said, this dildo is gonna be in your face slapping it around, then up your ass marching you right out the door if it catches you in violation of your lease ever again.
Louis: This isn't over, because whatever Harvey did, he doesn't know contracts like I do.
Stu: And you don't know them like I know them, because this new lease is tighter than your mom's ass.
Louis: That's it. I am suing you for slander, because my mom's ass is miles from tight.