|“|| Mike: I was just telling Oliver that if you get sick of seeing me around here, then he's gonna have to tell you too bad, 'cause I am not gonna let the Brooklyn Housing Project keep bullying its tenants.|
Nathan: [to Oliver] You can't handle the BHP on your own?
Oliver: I can, but it's nice having Mike give me some backup.
Mike juggles his work obligations with his promise to help a family; Harvey asks for Louis's discretion in a sensitive matter; Donna vets a possible addition to the firm.
While Mike agrees to work for the clinic on the prison case under the cover of Brooklyn Housing, Harvey suggests that Paula take Louis as her lawyer for her lawsuit with Jacob, her ex. Paula admits her professional agreement with Jacob and their partnership; that she had violated the terms of contract. Donna gets a hint that Harvey is hiding something from her. Harvey tries to get Mike’s help regarding a case and Mike’s absence makes him distressed. Holly Cromwell demands a job at PSL and Donna disagrees with Harvey’s decision. The return of Frank Gallo seems to stir things up for the future. As Mike tries to extract information from Gallo about the prison rewarding him for starting fights, he demands that Mike get him an early parole. Louis clears things with Dr. Lipschitz and wins Dr. Agard’s case. Elsewhere, Rachel discovers Mike is still working the prison case, and warns him about the agreement. Nathan at the clinic also deduces that Mike is helping Oliver.
- Gabriel Macht as Harvey Specter
- Patrick J. Adams as Mike Ross
- Rick Hoffman as Louis Litt
- Meghan Markle as Rachel Zane
- Sarah Rafferty as Donna Paulsen
- Christina Cole as Dr. Paula Agard
- Peter Cambor as Nathan
- Ray Proscia as Dr. Stan Lipschitz
- Jordan Johnson-Hinds as Oliver Grady
- Paul Schulze as Frank Gallo
- Zoe McLellan as Holly Cromwell
- Pascal Langdale as
- Dwain Murphy as
- Mauric Dean Wint as
- Catherine McGregor as Manning's Attorney
- Gavin Fox as Jamarcus Collins
- Wayne Ward as Lockwood CEO
- Mike tells Frank Gallo that he would be like Andy Dufresne (from The Shawshank Redemption) when he gets out of prison.