The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
To be added
- Gabriel Macht as Harvey Specter
- Patrick J. Adams as Mike Ross
- Rick Hoffman as Louis Litt
- Meghan Markle as Rachel Zane
- Sarah Rafferty as Donna Paulsen
- Bruce McGill as Stanley Gordon
- Larry Day as Larry Burnham
- Scott Gibson as Kyle Clemente
- Michael Gordin Shore as Bob Ryerson
- Elisa Moolecherry as Janet Kramer
- J. Timothy Hunt as Arctic Shipping Employee (uncredited)
- As Jessica Pearson is about to get disbarred, Harvey Specter tells Louis Litt that they need to buy out her partnership and rename the firm. However, Louis notifies Harvey that if they pay Jessica, that would cause the other senior partners like Jack Soloff to come after them, since the firm avoided paying them when they left. Harvey suggests that rather than rename the firm, they could simply dissolve and then restructure, although Louis informs him that the firm had already been dissolved two years prior and that they would require a signature from one of the name partners of Gordon Schmidt Van Dyke to do so again.
- Since Charles Van Dyke hates them and Schmidt went off the grid, Harvey seeks out Stanley Gordon, who offers to sign under the condition that he is welcomed back into the firm. Harvey refuses, although Louis reminds him that Gordon isn't interested in practicing law again but merely wishes to gain revenge against Jessica. Louis suggests that the firm release an official statement denouncing their allegiance with Jessica and disavowing her actions in exchange for Gordon's signature, which Gordon and later Harvey accept.
- Jessica is officially disbarred from the New York State Bar Association due to her claiming responsibility for knowing Mike Ross was a fraud.
- Alex Williams suggests that Mike get promoted to senior partner, although Donna Paulsen tells Harvey that Mike isn't ready.
- Harvey's relationship with Paula Agard suffers after Harvey informs her that he and Donna have had sex before.
- Goddamn Counter: 1
- It's revealed that two years have passed since "Know When to Fold 'Em".
Harvey: You're feeling guilty. And I'm not gonna give you a fairy tale that it wasn't your fault, because it was. But it was also mine, and it's done.
Mike: I can't just do nothing.
Harvey: You wanna do something? Why don't you take that case that Alex gave you and knock it out of the fucking park.
Harvey: Alex thinks we should make Mike senior partner.
Harvey: Two days ago, the New York State Board of Ethics voted to disbar Jessica Pearson. As the firm's Managing Partner, I completely support this decision. Jessica Pearson's conduct was not only selfish and unethical, it was also reckless. For that reason, effective immediately, the name Jessica Pearson will no longer be associated in any way with our firm. With the removal of this name, I look forward to bringing this disgraceful chapter of our firm's history to a close.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.