The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|You might be looking for: Harvey Specter|
To be added
- Gabriel Macht as Harvey Specter
- Rick Hoffman as Louis Litt
- Sarah Rafferty as Donna Paulsen
- Amanda Schull as Katrina Bennett (absent; credit only)
- Dulé Hill as Alex Williams
- Katherine Heigl as Samantha Wheeler
- Wendell Pierce as Robert Zane
- David Costabile as Daniel Hardman
- Gary Cole as Cameron Dennis
- Sasha Roiz as Thomas Kessler
- Evan Buliung as Simon Lowe
- Michelle Nolden as Elaine Strickland
- Jeffrey Nordling as Eric Kaldor
- David Eisner as Board Member
- Spencer Jones as Hooded Man
- Tom Farr as Stunt Coordinator
- Stephanie Hawkins as Stunt Samantha
- Srinivasan Manivannan as Onlooker (uncredited)
- Samantha Wheeler is assaulted and mugged while walking home from work late at night. District Attorney Cameron Dennis is unable to prosecute the case as the mugger's friends provided an alibi that he was elsewhere, prompting Samantha and Robert Zane to fabricate evidence to have the mugger arrested.
- Cameron calls Robert and informs him that the mugger was killed in his cell, and Robert asks Cameron not to notify Samantha.
- Daniel Hardman attempts to have Harvey Specter disbarred for breaking attorney-client privilege. However, Hardman offers to drop the suit if Harvey has him brought back to his firm and made name partner, which Harvey refuses. In order to settle the issue, Robert Zane offers to convince Ellen Rand and Eric Kaldor to have Hardman become a name partner at Rand Kaldor if he drops the case, to which Hardman agrees. However, Eric only agrees to have Hardman as name partner if Zane resigns from Zane Specter Litt Wheeler Williams, and after Eric makes implications towards Robert's relationship with Samantha Wheeler, Robert informs Eric that he would settle the matter with Hardman some other way. However, after Harvey has Simon Lowe fired, Hardman believes Robert was insincere and informs the New York State Bar's Ethics Committee, triggering a hearing.
- It is revealed that the lawyer Harvey was calling to have Simon's Restoration Hardware deal altered was none other than Travis Tanner.
- While preparing for the hearing, Harvey asks Thomas Kessler to lie on the stand and claim that it was he who told him about Lowe's stalking horse tactic and not Donna Paulsen. Surprised that Harvey is jeopardizing himself for Donna, Thomas asks Donna who she is to Harvey and what Harvey is to her, to which Donna replies that Harvey is a part of her that she wants to cut out but can't.
- At Robert's behest, Alex Williams testifies that it was Robert who broke privilege. Hardman realizes that Robert is taking the blame for Harvey and wonders why he would do such a thing, although Robert makes it seem like he had done so in order to frame Harvey and Louis Litt for having him ousted as managing partner and claims responsibility for it.
- Robert Zane is disbarred from the New York State Bar Association.
- Samantha asks Robert why he would take the fall for a crime he had not committed, and Robert reveals to Samantha that her mugger was killed the night he was arrested. As a result, he felt guilty all these years for causing a man's death, informing Samantha that he took the blame as a form of redemption.
- Harvey finds himself lonely once again following the conclusion of Simon's lawsuit, although both Robert and Alex reject his offer to hang out as they wish to go home to their wives. As a result, Harvey goes to Samantha's office, deciding to spend time with her. As Samantha divulges how Robert was the person who loved her despite her baggage and flaws and is the person she wishes to share her victories and defeats with, and that it isn't easy to find someone like that in the world, Harvey realizes that Donna is that person for him.
- Harvey and Donna begin a sexual relationship.
- Samantha is reading Inherit the Wind.
- Goddamn Counter: 11
Harvey: As I see it, we have two options, the first of which involves going to Robert.
Harvey: Look, he's the only one of us that actually gets along with Hardman. It's the only chance we have of getting him to be reasonable.
Louis: And you and I both know that there isn't a frozen dick's chance in hell that that rat is gonna be reasonable.
Harvey: Then tomorrow morning, you and I need to go in there with an offer so good, Simon has no choice but to take it and Daniel's left with nothing but a frozen dick in his hand.
Robert: Samantha, how are you doing?
Samantha: Physically, I'm fine. Mentally, I am pissed the fuck off.
Daniel: Harvey, Louis, good of both of you to come. Can I offer you a beverage?
Louis: Oh, actually, yeah. I'll take a nice, tall glass of suck a bag of dicks, because this thing's ending right now.
Daniel: I assume you're here to discuss my pending action against your firm.
Robert: I am. I'm also here to drink this 30-year scotch with an old friend.
Daniel: I appreciate that, Robert. But what's the saying? Never trust Greeks bearing gifts?
Robert: I look Greek to you?
Daniel: They took my firm, Robert. It's not a judgment. That's a fact.
Robert: And from what I recall, you all but handed it to them with your indiscretions.
Daniel: And if you're here to litigate the past–
Robert: Fuck the past, Daniel.
Robert: I talked to Cameron Dennis. The guy's friends put him at a different location, and–
Samantha: Don't you fucking say it.
Eric: It's simple, really. Daniel Hardman's name for yours.
Robert: Excuse me?
Eric: I said you retire, I take Daniel on as a partner, and that is take it or leave it.
Robert: All right. Let's get to it. What the fuck is your problem with me?
Robert: Not another word, Eric. If that's how you really feel about me, the answer is no! I'll take my chances with my friend!
Eric: If you're talking about Ellen, Ellen's not your friend.
Robert: I'm talking about Daniel Hardman. Mark my words, we'll come to some accommodation, and then you and Ellen Rand can kiss my black ass.
Harvey: This isn't a jury. It's a fucking ethics board. And I did exactly what he said I did.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.