The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|“|| Lola: I must say, I was really impressed you figured out what I was doing. Especially since you're not even a real lawyer.|
Mike: What are you... what are you talking about?
Lola: I accessed Harvard Law School's alumni directory. Every class that graduated for the last ten years. No record of Mike Ross at all.
To be added
- Gabriel Macht as Harvey Specter
- Patrick J. Adams as Mike Ross
- Rick Hoffman as Louis Litt
- Meghan Markle as Rachel Zane
- Sarah Rafferty as Donna Paulsen
- Gina Torres as Jessica Pearson
- Paula Newsome as Lucille Jackson
- Amanda Crew as Lola Jensen
- Tim Russ as Robert Geller
- Bruce Altman as Anthony Mazlo
- James Morrison as Jerome Jensen
- Richard Zeppieri as Elliot Perkins
- Laura de Carteret as Sylvia Perkins
- Max Topplin as Harold Gunderson
- Robyn Thaler Hickey as Inez
- Lola Jensen hacks into Harvard Law School's alumni directory and discovers that Mike Ross never graduated. Threatening to expose his fraud if he does not back down, Mike prepares to throw in the towel until Harvey convinces him that Lola would not live up to the threat. After Mike enlists Lola's help to prevent Anthony Mazlo from successfully getting away with embezzlement, thus keeping Stable Shelters alive, Lola thanks Mike by hacking his name into the alumni directory, giving him a fake transcript and placing him at the top of the class, while also presenting him with an actual diploma she had Harvard print out for him. She warns Mike that he may still get caught one day, although her actions have made his chances considerably smaller.
- Harvey tells Mike that Lola Jensen is less The Girl Next Door and more The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.
- Harvey explains to Mike that he is not just a lawyer for Jerome Jensen and that he is more of a consigliere, likening himself to Robert Duvall's character Tom Hagen from The Godfather. Mike responds that if Harvey is coming to him for help, then that would make him Harvey's consigliere, only for Harvey to respond that Mike is more like Fredo Corleone.
- Louis Litt mentions Queen and Prince as his favorite band and artist.
- Mike mentions the September 11 attacks.
- Harvey quotes Dirty Harry when he says to Louis: "Do you feel lucky, punk?".
- Goddamn Counter: 0
- The Mike doll that Joy McAfee gave to Mike in "Bail Out" is seen in his apartment.
- Mike reminds Harvey about the time he suggested they hack into Harvard's database to prevent him from being exposed; Mike suggested this in "Dirty Little Secrets" when he thought Louis Litt was on to him.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.