The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
To be added
- Gabriel Macht as Harvey Specter
- Patrick J. Adams as Mike Ross
- Rick Hoffman as Louis Litt
- Meghan Markle as Rachel Zane
- Sarah Rafferty as Donna Paulsen
- Christina Cole as Paula Agard
- Rachael Harris as Sheila Sazs
- Aloma Wright as Gretchen Bodinski
- Scott Michael Campbell as Sam Walker
- Ian Reed Kesler as Stu Buzzini
- Brynn Thayer as Lily Specter
- Michael Reilly Burke as Teddy Doyle
- Jeff Roop as Kurt Baxter
- Brandon Keener as Xander Epstein
- Paula Agard tells Harvey Specter that she is threatened by Donna Paulsen's presence and that he must choose between being in a relationship with her or having Donna continue to work at the firm. Harvey, wanting to be with Paula but unable to fire Donna, asks Stu Buzzini to offer her a position, although Donna realizes it is Harvey's doing.
- Donna pleads with Paula not to force her to leave the job she loves. Paula agrees to do so if Donna can promise she would never kiss Harvey again, but when Donna hesitates, Paula remains steadfast.
- Donna resigns from Specter Litt in order to allow Harvey to be with Paula. However, after Harvey finds out, he breaks up with Paula and heads to Donna's apartment. Informing her that his relationship is over, he asks her to return to Specter Litt as COO and she agrees. Before he leaves, Donna asks if he would like to come in, although Harvey refuses.
- Louis continues his sexual affair with Sheila Sazs, although he is affected when he hears Sheila and her fiancé's opinions on him.
- The DC Comics characters Superman, Aquaman, Batman, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman and Hawkman are mentioned.
- Goddamn Counter: 0
- Donna mentions that it has been thirteen years since she and Harvey have been together; while this would be correct, in just the previous episode, Donna said it was twelve years, creating an inconsistency.
Father Walker: I think we're done for the night.
Rachel: But we've barely done anything.
Mike: Rachel, he's letting us out of school. Don't ask for homework.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.