When Evan Smith brings new evidence nullifying the firm's victory against Liberty Rail, Harvey and Mike must scramble to save the case. But when D.A. Wolf comes after the firm, they're faced with the real possibility of Donna going to prison for her role. Meanwhile, Jessica and Malone try to adjust to their new roles in each other’s lives.
To be added
- Gabriel Macht as Harvey Specter
- Patrick J. Adams as Mike Ross
- Rick Hoffman as Louis Litt
- Meghan Markle as Rachel Zane
- Sarah Rafferty as Donna Paulsen
- Gina Torres as Jessica Pearson
- Michael Harney as Joe Henderson
- Merle Dandrige as Leah Pearson
- Tricia Helfer as Evan Smith
- Chi McBride as Terrence Wolf
- Michael Rhoades as Michael Jaworski
- Bruce Hunter as Judge Nathan Perkins
- District Attorney Terrence Wolf files charges against Donna Paulsen for intent to commit fraud, as she had impersonated a federal employee to unlawfully gain classified information.
- After finding out that Liberty Rail paid off Joe Henderson and train conductor Michael Jaworski, Harvey Specter financially supports them to bring them on to his side. With the leverage in his favor, Harvey settles the case with Evan Smith, allowing her and Liberty Rail to avoid any charges or lawsuit in exchange for Evan committing obstruction of justice to dismiss the witness testifying against Donna. Evan agrees, and the charges against Donna are dropped.
- Harvey informs Mike Ross that he is willing to put him in danger but not Donna, citing that she is different. After the settlement, he admits to Donna that he can handle anyone else losing faith in him except her, adding that he loves her.
- Jeff Malone resigns from Pearson Specter Litt.
- Leah Pearson says "I thought nobody puts Baby in the corner", a reference to Dirty Dancing.
- Terrence Wolf mentions the Hope Diamond.
- Goddamn Counter: 7
- Judge Nathan Perkins is named after Nathan Perkins, the associate producer of Suits.
Donna: I'm sorry I doubted you.
Harvey: I'm sorry I snapped at you. If anyone else ever loses faith in me, it doesn't matter. But with you, it's different. I should go.
Harvey: You know why. You know I love you, Donna.