The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
To be added
- Gabriel Macht as Harvey Specter
- Rick Hoffman as Louis Litt
- Sarah Rafferty as Donna Paulsen
- Amanda Schull as Katrina Bennett
- Dulé Hill as Alex Williams
- Katherine Heigl as Samantha Wheeler
- Wendell Pierce as Robert Zane
- Jake Epstein as Brian Altman
- Al Sapienza as Thomas Bratton
- John Kapelos as Elias Gould
- Benjamin Ayres as Gavin Andrews
- Whitney Rice as Nina Hartford
- Carolyn Hennesy as Josie Gray
- Emily Dickinson as Denise Gallo
- Thomas Bratton sues Zane Specter Litt for $20 million for conspiracy between Robert Zane and Harvey Specter during the Masterson Construction/Reform Corp. case. Bratton, who is suffering from cancer and only has a year left to live, believes he has nothing to lose, although he dies of a heart attack, prompting his partner Elias Gould to drop the case.
- Katrina Bennett is promoted to senior partner.
- Samantha Wheeler is at odds with Alex Williams once again when she convinces her client, Dexhart Insurance, to deny claims made by Gavin Andrews, who is represented by Alex.
- Harvey suggests to Robert that they allow Samantha and Alex to fight to earn their promotion; along with Louis Litt, the three name partners present Alex and Samantha with a case, claiming that the winner would become name partner.
- Robert mentions Mother Teresa and Mahatma Gandhi.
- Robert mentions the Terminator, prompting Harvey to quote The Terminator.
- Harvey mentions Predator after Robert accidentally quotes a line from the film.
Alex: What the fuck do you think you're doing?
Louis: Whoa, calm down.
Alex: You told my client we're dropping him, and you want me to calm down? You're lucky I'm not putting you on the floor.
Brian: Then let me push back right now, because you bluff these guys, you're opening yourself up to exposure.
Katrina: So what? Harvey Specter bluffs all the time.
Brian: Harvey Specter has a 15-plus-year track record of kicking people's asses.
Robert: A man gets told he only has so much time left on this earth, you would think that would put things in perspective.
Harvey: You would. But I guess he'd have to be human.
Robert: And as it turns out, he was more like the Terminator. Just won't go down.
Harvey: Come with me if you want to live.
Robert: I'll be back.
Harvey: Hasta la vista, baby.
Robert: If it bleeds, we can kill it.
Harvey: First, that's Predator. Second, you sound Jamaican. Not German.
Samantha: Harvey doesn't have the balls to come in here and ask me himself. He sent you.
Donna: He didn't send anybody. I'm here on my own.
Samantha: Then you may have internalized the patriarchal system here, but I have not.
Donna: I haven't internalized anything. I'm not here at the behest of any man. I'm here on my own, woman to woman, asking you to take the long view and wait.
Samantha: I'm sure you think that's true. But did it occur to you to ask Alex to step down before you came to me? Because that's what I mean by patriarchy.
Donna: For the record, I did think to ask Alex. And I chose to ask you. And I did that because it comes down to who the promise was made to first. Not the gender of the person it was made to.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.