The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Mike teams up with his future father-in-law after Jessica says no to his case. Meanwhile, Harvey uses Charles Barkley to retaliate against Jack Soloff, but the fight and another confrontation with Donna triggers another anxiety attack.
To be added
- Gabriel Macht as Harvey Specter
- Patrick J. Adams as Mike Ross
- Rick Hoffman as Louis Litt
- Meghan Markle as Rachel Zane
- Sarah Rafferty as Donna Paulsen
- Gina Torres as Jessica Pearson
- Charles Barkley as himself
- Christina Cole as Paula Agard
- John Pyper-Ferguson as Jack Soloff
- Aloma Wright as Gretchen Bodinski
- Arlene Duncan as Emma Powell
- Frank Chiesurin as Will
- Marie Ward as Jennifer
- Allegra Fulton as Judge Hernandez
- Rory O'Shea as David Nader
- Harvey uses Charles Barkley to steal Jack Soloff's clients after Jack refuses to make peace with Harvey.
- Harvey resumes his therapy with Dr. Paula Agard.
- Jessica Pearson informs Robert Zane that he must treat Mike Ross like a partner rather than an associate for their case; while Robert accepts, he informs Mike later that he lied and has no intention to do so. However, Mike is able to convince the judge to grant an expedited trial, causing Robert to treat Mike as a partner.
- Mike mentions "Sergeant Hulka", and informs Robert Zane is a quote from the film Stripes.
- Charles Barkley is featured in the episode.
- Harvey mentions Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, Hakeem Abdul-Jabbar and Michael Jordan, which Barkley refers to as "The Dream Team".
- Harvey mentions Roberto Durán and Sugar Ray Leonard.
- Goddamn Counter: 5
Jessica: On this particular case, all I give a shit about is keeping you in check. Which means, for the duration of this matter, you will be treating Mike Ross like a partner.
Robert: Oh, you gotta be kidding me. That boy barely shaves.
Jessica: I don't care if he's still in diapers. He's representing my firm, which means he's representing me. You look at him, you see me.
Robert: You're asking for a hell of a lot.
Jessica: Then take your wingtips off my table and walk 'em out the door, because this is my case and you either do it my way or you don't do it at all.
Robert: ...I love you.
Robert: [to Mike] Where the hell were you? I'm standing up here with my dick in my hand, and you're out having a soda.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.