Pearson Specter LLC (formerly Pearson Specter LLP) was a major law firm headquartered in New York, formed after the dissolution of Pearson Darby Specter after the departure of Edward Darby. The name partners were Jessica Pearson and Harvey Specter.
Initially an LLP, following Charles Van Dyke's attempt to audit their books, Louis Litt had the firm dissolved and restructured in one night into an LLC. The firm was later renamed Pearson Specter Litt after Louis' promotion to name partner.
To be added
- Jessica Pearson (name partner, managing partner)
- Harvey Specter (name partner)
- Louis Litt
- Dana Scott (formerly; resigned)
- Jeff Malone
- Paul Porter
- Jack Soloff
- Sidney Thomas
- Katrina Bennett (formerly; fired)
- Mike Ross
- Simon Bandaru
Part-time Associates/Summer Associates
- Rachel Zane
- Missy Dietler
- Stay (September 17, 2013). Season 3, Episode 10.