To be added
- Gabriel Macht as Harvey Specter
- Rick Hoffman as Louis Litt
- Sarah Rafferty as Donna Paulsen
- Amanda Schull as Katrina Bennett
- Dulé Hill as Alex Williams
- Katherine Heigl as Samantha Wheeler
- Wendell Pierce as Robert Zane
- Rachael Harris as Sheila Sazs
- Aloma Wright as Gretchen Bodinski
- Ray Proscia as Stan Lipschitz
- Jon Fletcher as Max Loudan
- DaJuan Johnson as Nick Turner
- Benjamin Ayres as Gavin Andrews
- Sarah Allen as Ms. Andrews
- Specter Litt officially transitions into Zane Specter Litt.
- Harvey moves his old office, while Robert moves into the managing partner's office formerly used by himself and Jessica Pearson.
- As a result of Mike Ross' resignation, Harvey has taken over all of Mike's clients. One of the clients, Max Loudan, informs Harvey and Robert that his partner and friend, Nick Turner, have started a business venture together but that half of their $100 million investment is missing. Not wanting the firm to lose a client and suspecting Max of embezzlement, Robert assigns Samantha Wheeler to aid Harvey in solving the matter.
- Samantha undermines Harvey in order to retain the client, although she has Max resign as a result, infuriating Harvey as he wished to genuinely aid Max in his crisis. Robert berates Samantha for helping him, informing her that he wants her to fix problems for Harvey as much as he does for her.
- Robert notifies Harvey that the firm's next name partner will be Samantha, causing friction as Harvey had promised the same to Alex Williams, although he does not inform Robert of this.
- Robert informs Alex that the best way to warm up to him would be to land a big client, prompting Alex to seek out Starboard Airlines, a client of Rand Kaldor, and its CEO, Gavin Andrews, who used to be represented by Samantha. However, Samantha warns Alex that given his prior history with Masterson Construction and Reform Corp., he would be wise not to get involved with Gavin.
- Sheila Sazs attempts to convince Louis Litt to usurp the role of managing partner from Harvey and Robert, although he refuses to do so, claiming that he has no desire to manage the firm. After initially causing a slight wedge in their relationship, they are able to mend it, with Sheila declaring that she wishes to actively try to conceive a child with Louis.
- Gretchen mentions James Bond.
- Goddamn Counter: 5
Louis: I'm here for an erection.
Lipschitz: A... A what now?
Louis: I need a prescription, Stan. I don't care if it's for the blue pill, or for the one with the couples in the bathtubs. I need it now.
Louis: The two of you decided who's running this firm without including me in the conversation.
Harvey: What are you talking about? You signed the agreement.
Louis: The agreement that you drew up, and just expected me to be okay with.
Robert: You're saying that you want to be managing partner?
Louis: No, Robbie. But you wouldn't know that, because you never asked, and I will not be the third wheel just because my name comes last.
Robert: No one thinks of you as a third wheel, Louis.
Louis: Oh, really? Because you wouldn't be here if it weren't for me, and you wouldn't have a firm at all if it weren't for me. I saved both your fucking asses, and not only didn't you think to thank me, as far as I can tell, you didn't even clock what I did. Now, I am a partner just as much as you, and I am done having to remind you of that. So the next time there's a decision to be made, guys, you better pull up a seat for me at that table, or I swear to God, I will break the whole goddamn thing in two.
Sheila: And you should know that you're not the only one with a clock.
Louis: The dean gave you a clock today, too?
Sheila: Not that kind of clock. I have an internal clock.
Louis: Sheila, are you saying what I think you're saying?
Sheila: Yes, I am, because when I told you you're the perfect man, Louis Litt, I meant it. And I want to make a perfect baby with you.
Louis: Are you sure?
Sheila: Absolutely. And I don't want to just pull the goalie. I want to start trying. And I want to start trying right now.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.