To be added
- Gabriel Macht as Harvey Specter
- Patrick J. Adams as Mike Ross
- Rick Hoffman as Louis Litt
- Meghan Markle as Rachel Zane
- Sarah Rafferty as Donna Paulsen
- Gina Torres as Jessica Pearson
- D.B. Woodside as Jeff Malone
- Brendan Hines as Logan Sanders
- Melanie Papalia as Amy
- Brandon Firla as Jonathan Sidwell
- Neal McDonough as Sean Cahill
- Eric Roberts as Charles Forstman
- Brendan Beiser as Becker
- Alan Rosenthal as Judge
- Lisa Messinger as Nurse
- Wexler is selling a block of Gillis Industries shares, which both Sanders International and Sidwell Investment Group wish to acquire. However, due to the T.R.O. filed by Mike Ross, Logan Sanders is unable to purchase shares for another week. Jessica Pearson asks Jeff Malone to create a trust fund that will buy those shares, which they will transfer to Logan when his T.R.O. expires, a tactic known as parking shares which Malone deems illegal. As a former employee of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, Malone notifies Harvey Specter and Jessica that parking the shares would raise red flags against the S.E.C., who already has it in for them, and proposes that the firm buy the shares with their own money. In return, they make Logan Sanders pay a $20 million retainer up front, after which they reimburse the difference by giving him the shares rather than cash. While the practice isn't ethical and completely legal, it is also not illegal, and has a chance of flying under the S.E.C.'s radar,
- Rachel Zane asks for a day off, although Harvey refuses. When she faints at law school and is hospitalized, Harvey and Mike meet at the hospital, with Harvey promising to postpone the shares auction so that they can have dinner and catch up. After their dinner, they are ambushed by Sean Cahill, who accuses Harvey and Mike of colluding on the Gillis Industries takeover battle, and reveals that a shell corporation owned by Pearson Specter purchased the Wexler block of Gillis shares, much to Mike's anger.
- Harvey realizes this was Jessica's doing and speaks to her, who reveals that she did it because her obligation is to Logan and not to honor Harvey's agreement with Mike. Harvey informs her that Cahill is having him followed and is aware of the shares deal, and they cannot transfer the shares to Logan or undo the sale as it would give Cahill and the S.E.C. more ammunition. However, as the firm owns the shares, Jessica merely states that they will vote in Logan's favor when the time comes.
- Harvey apologizes to Mike for Jessica's actions and admits that he regrets not aligning with Mike when the takeover battle was presented to him. Mike then pays a visit to Charles Forstman, notifying him that he no longer needs his money and that he would find some other way to get money, only for Forstman to reply that he already contacted Jonathan Sidwell and alerted him that he was giving them access to his $230 million at Mike's bequest.
- Donna and Louis rehearse lines from The Merchant of Venice.
- Richard Nixon is mentioned.
- Sean Cahill refers to Mike and Harvey as Franklin & Bash.
- Goddamn Counter: 3
- Harvey mentions the time Mike went mudding with Louis. ("I Want You to Want Me")
- Louis reveals that he has memorized all of William Shakespeare's plays.
- Donna's middle name is revealed to be Roberta.
- Stan Lipschitz is mentioned for the first time.
- Federal Correctional Institution, Danbury is mentioned for the first time.
- Louis states that he has spent 14 years undergoing therapy with Dr. Stan Lipschitz. However, in "Full Disclosure", it is revealed that Louis first began his sessions with Lipschitz after Daniel Hardman promoted him to junior partner, which was between 2003 and 2007.
Mike: That's got to be a codpiece, right?
Harvey: What are you asking me for? I don't want to know if Louis is packing that kind of heat.
Mike: What, you think I do?
Harvey: You're the one who went mudding with him.
Mike: It was covered in mud.
Harvey: How much mud?
Harvey: [to himself] Why would I ask that?
Harvey: Who told you to buy that stock?!
Jessica: Excuse me?
Harvey: Let me start again. Hello, Jessica. I just found out we bought the Wexler block. Would you by any chance know how that came to happen?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.