Louis: But what about children? You think I can't live without children–
Sheila: No, I didn't, but then I thought, fate brought us together, Louis. Why don't we let fate decide whether or not we have children?
Louis: I don't understand.
Sheila: Louis, I threw away my diaphragm.
Louis: You're pulling the goalie?Louis Litt and Sheila Sazs
To be added
- Gabriel Macht as Harvey Specter
- Patrick J. Adams as Mike Ross
- Rick Hoffman as Louis Litt
- Meghan Markle as Rachel Zane
- Sarah Rafferty as Donna Paulsen
- Rachael Harris as Sheila Sazs
- Amanda Schull as Katrina Bennett
- Ray Proscia as Stan Lipschitz
- Suzanne McKenney as Judge Sandra Ralls
- Harvey Specter and Mike Ross work together to successfully defend Sandra Ralls, the judge who presided over Mike's fraud trial.
- David Fox, the owner of the building, informs Donna Paulsen that since they dissolved Pearson Specter Litt to restructure as Specter Litt rather than renaming the firm, their lease, which had been below market value, is now voided and they must evict the premises in 90 days. Donna's attempts to fix it through a lawsuit causes the eviction to shorten to 30 days, although she enlists the help of Rachel Zane to assist her; since Fox constantly claims he owns buildings with unobstructed views, Rachel has Specter Litt buy the air rights around his buildings, planning to block his tenants' views with tampons ads. Fox then allows them to stay in the building for 10% off their original lease rate.
- Louis Litt picks a fight with Xander Epstein, the fiancé of Sheila Sazs. After beating Xander, Sheila asks Louis to drop the matter since it would ruin Xander's career, and Louis amends his initial settlement terms. Sheila then realizes she does not love Xander and leaves him to resume her relationship with Louis, informing him that she is now open to the idea of having children.
- Harvey and Mike mention
Louis: I mean, I had the girl. I had the confidence. But then when I went to meet her... He was there.
Louis: The shithead that's she's marrying, Xander Fuck Face.
Harvey: Brief me on the way.
Mike: On our way where?
Harvey: If you know A Few Good Men as well as you say you do, you'll be able to guess.
Mike: How could I have guessed this? They didn't go to batting cages in A Few Good Men.
Harvey: No, but Tom Cruise says he can think better with his bat.
Harvey: Now I'm having even more fun because you hit like a monkey trying to have sex with a buffalo.
Mike: What kind of nature films did you watch as a kid?
Louis: Okay, change of plans. We need to file a motion to delete this motherfucker's products from our store.
Harvey: She did it to make you feel like you owe her something, which is why she came to you in the first place. It's because you're a sucker.
Mike: Okay. Well, you know what, Harvey? I'd rather be a sucker than someone who refuses to sacrifice anything for anyone else.
Harvey: What the fuck did you just say to me?
Mike: I said I don't give a shit what we lose. This woman did us a favor, and I'm not gonna hang her out to dry just because you don't want to sacrifice a piece of business.
Harvey: I sacrificed more than just business this week all because you couldn't keep your mouth shut.
Rachel: We now control the air rights across from six of your most prominent properties. So instead of their unobstructed views of the park, your top-floor tenants will now be looking out at a 40-foot-high box of tampons.