To be added
- Gabriel Macht as Harvey Specter
- Patrick J. Adams as Mike Ross
- Rick Hoffman as Louis Litt
- Meghan Markle as Rachel Zane
- Sarah Rafferty as Donna Paulsen
- Ian Reed Kesler as Stu Buzzini
- Carly Pope as Tara Messer
- David Reale as Benjamin
- Jordan Johnson-Hinds as Oliver Grady
- Zoe McLellan as Holly Cromwell
- Joseph Pierre as Jerry
- Michael B. Silver as Craig Seidel
- Scott Lawrence as James Palmer
- Wayne Best as Robert Stamos
- Damon Runyan as Andrew Hogan
- Ish Morris as Russell
- Richard H. Strobel as Stevens Investor
- After James Palmer finds out that Harvey Specter and Mike Ross are colluding with Craig Seidel, he convinces Pearson Specter Litt's top six clients to drop them. As a result, Louis Litt begins to consider whether risking everything to make Mike become a legitimate lawyer is worth it.
- Palmer agrees to look the other way with Harvey and Mike's deal with Seidel if the suits against him are dropped. Harvey agrees, but does not tell Mike. Mike is then blindsided during a settlement agreement with Palmer, when he is offered just $10 million as a settlement after realizing that Pearson Specter Litt is no longer backing him up.
- Harvey and Rachel Zane locate Holly Cromwell, the woman who performed corporate espionage for Palmer, and gain information from her in exchange for their silence. Harvey and Mike leverage Palmer into paying the miners a $200 million settlement as well as hiring Seidel at the end of the quarter. Mike then tells Seidel to arrange a hearing for him at the New York Bar and tells him that if he wants the job that he arranged Palmer to give him, he would have to support Mike during his hearing and run interference for him against anyone trying to shoot him down, which Seidel agrees to.
- Donna and Benjamin attempt to market "The Donna", and Donna approaches Stu Buzzini. Because Stu is just a stock trader and needs to use his own money to invest into it, he asks for 90% ownership, which Donna declines. Donna later gets herself and Benjamin into a meeting and thinks they knocked it out of the park, but after returning to eavesdrop on the investors, she finds out that they only took the meeting as a courtesy for Harvey and have no intention in investing in a legal secretary. Realizing she is holding Benjamin back, she dissolves their partnership, but Benjamin refuses to achieve his dream of being a successful inventor without Donna's partnership. Donna then visit Stu once more and offers "The Donna" to him once more, expecting him to ask for more than 90% now that he knows no one else is interested in it. To her surprise, he tells her that his original offer still stands as he does not want to a person who shafts others, and Donna agrees to his terms.
- Louis tells Tara Messer about Mike and how he knew about his fraud prior to his arrest and used it to become name partner. Angry that Louis is the kind of person who would do such a thing, Tara decides to leave, telling Louis that she might call him back later. Louis replies that she was the one who wanted them to share things and be honest, but Tara replies that she wishes she never knew and that Louis kept it a secret.
- Goddamn Counter: 3
Harvey: Welcome back to the Bar, Mike.
Mike: Thanks, Harvey. Technically, I wasn't really in...
Harvey: [at the same time] Actually, you weren't really in the Bar, ever.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.