|“|| Jessica: What do you want, Louis?|
Louis: I want something for continuing to cover your ass.
Jessica: You got something. You got your name on the wall.
Louis: Now I want the respect that comes with it.
Louis: I want one of Harvey's clients.
When the Harvard ethics professor seeks Harvey's help, Mike must hide in plain sight.
To be added.
- Gabriel Macht as Harvey Specter
- Patrick J. Adams as Mike Ross
- Rick Hoffman as Louis Litt
- Meghan Markle as Rachel Zane
- Sarah Rafferty as Donna Paulsen
- Gina Torres as Jessica Pearson
- Stephen Macht as Prof. Henry Gerard
- Brian White as Garrett Brady
- Isabella Hofmann as Joan Walsh
- Jim Watson as Ian
- Henry Gerard, professor of legal ethics at Harvard Law School, comes to Harvey Specter with a dilemma. he was appointed to create a compensation formula for Liberty Rail, following a derailment. However, he is being accused of being bribed after the TSA found $25,000 in his luggage. Harvey refuses to believe that Gerard, a staunch upholder of ethics, would accept a bribe and asks where the money came from. Gerard states that he won it playing backroom poker, but after being prepared for his deposition, Mike realizes that he is lying. This upsets Harvey, as Gerard always looked down on him for being the type of lawyer that bends the rules, only for Gerard to do the same himself.
- Harvey discovers that the $25,000 was paid by a student named Ian in order for Gerard to change his grade in the class. In order to put the Liberty Rail bribery allegation to rest as well as prevent Gerard from being exposed, Mike has Ian sign an affidavit stating that the money paid was for a loan, which Gerard is to pay back.
- Gerard informs Harvey that he was impressed by Mike and wondered why he forgot about such a student, only to look into his records and discover that Mike isn't in his records. He deduces that is why Harvey visited him the year before, to prevent him from exposing Mike as a fraud, but accepts it and declares that he is now even with Harvey. Mike suspects that Gerard has discovered the truth, but Harvey assures him that he did not, to ensure Mike's peace of mind.
- Mike and Harvey mention Iceman and Maverick from Top Gun.
- Goddamn Counter: 2