To be added
- Gabriel Macht as Harvey Specter
- Rick Hoffman as Louis Litt
- Sarah Rafferty as Donna Paulsen
- Amanda Schull as Katrina Bennett
- Dulé Hill as Alex Williams
- Katherine Heigl as Samantha Wheeler
- Jessica Tuck as Carrie
- Shane Carty as Eric Larson
- Jonathan Maxwell Silver as Lawyer
- Bobby Manning as Maurice (credited as Man)
- Robyn Hayle as Judge
- Sukhman Gill as Lawyer
- Louis Litt is mugged and held at gunpoint, which affects his ability to practice law. After missing a client meeting alongside Robert Zane, whom Louis wished to hide the mugging from as he believes it makes him seem weak, Robert gives Louis' client to Samantha Wheeler. Louis eventually informs Harvey Specter, who in turn notifies Robert, who confides in Louis that at the age of fourteen, he once assaulted someone with a group of friends after a botched robbery attempt. Robert assures Louis that they are now a family and that Louis should feel free to talk to him about any future issues.
- Samantha reveals to Louis that she had been mugged before as well and that Robert had helped her through it, and begins to teach Louis self-defense.
- Elmer Fudd, Johnny Appleseed, John Henry and Paul Bunyan are mentioned.
- Alex mentions Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf, as well as Cagney & Lacey, Magnum, P.I. and M*A*S*H.
- Donna, Alex and Harvey mention Star Trek; Donna and Harvey mention the Kobayashi Maru from Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan while Harvey mentions Captain Kirk and Star Trek: The Original Series.
- Goddamn Counter: 11
- Donna mentions that Harvey has mentioned Kobayashi Maru from Star Trek before, which he had done in the season 1 episode "Play the Man".
Sheila: I didn't want to have to do this, but I'm fertile and I am ripe for the picking. So I don't care whether you have a meeting or not. I'm going to need your Johnny Appleseed.
Robert: I didn't ask you when you'd get here, Louis. I asked you where you were.
Louis: That's, uh, kind of personal.
Robert: Well, I feel kind of bad about that, Louis, but I've been standing here with nothing but my dick in my hand for the last 30 minutes.
Louis: All right, well, if you wanna know, Sheila and I are trying to have a baby and she's not getting any younger, and we're just trying to take advantage of any opportunity we can.
Robert: Why didn't you say so? Just get here as fast as you can.
Mugger: Get on the ground, and don't you fucking look at me.
Louis: Okay, okay.
Mugger: Wallet and phone. Where's the phone?
Louis: There's $1,000 in there, is that... is that not enough?
Mugger: You think we're negotiating, here?
Louis: No, no, no, it's just that there... there's pictures on my phone that I haven't backed up.
Mugger: I don't give a shit!
Harvey: Alex, you are one devious motherfucker.
Alex: Thanks, I'll take that as a compliment.
Harvey: In that case, you're a real asshole of a guy, too.
Donna: Zane already thinks I overstep my bounds. The last thing I need is for him to think that I can't hand in my homework on time, too.
Alex: Well, if that's what he thinks about you, you can have the copier, and Robert Zane can go fuck himself.
Donna: I mean you're in a Kobayashi Maru.
Alex: What the hell does sushi have to do with this?
Donna: It's not sushi, it's from "Star Trek," and Harvey's been talking about it for a hundred years. I always thought it was bullshit, but maybe it's not.
Alex: What do you mean?
Donna: I mean, sooner or later, everyone finds themselves walled into a no-win situation. This one's yours, and the way to prove yourself to both Harvey and Zane is to find a way out anyway.
Alex: Well, thanks, Donna. And here I thought going to Harvard was the way to get ahead, when really, I should have just been watching old "Star Trek"s. Well, I didn't, so unless the answer is in an episode of "Cagney and Lacey"...
Alex: And maybe I should have watched a little "Star Trek" growing up after all.
Harvey: What? How could you never watch "Star Trek?"
Alex: Because it's a stupid show with shitty effects.
Harvey: You realize I love that show, right?
Alex: I don't care how you feel about it. It's a stupid show with shitty effects.
Harvey: You know what, Alex? You may be a hell of a lawyer, but if you can't appreciate the original "Star Trek," you're nothing, because Captain Kirk is the best television character ever created.
Alex: I've got two words for you, motherfucker. Magnum, P.I.
Harvey: Those are fighting words. You know that, right?
Alex: They're not fighting words, Harvey, they're drinking words. So sit on down, and let's hash this out like two people who can both appreciate *M*A*S*H.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.