To be added
- Gabriel Macht as Harvey Specter
- Patrick J. Adams as Mike Ross
- Rick Hoffman as Louis Litt
- Meghan Markle as Rachel Zane
- Sarah Rafferty as Donna Paulsen
- Gina Torres as Jessica Pearson
- Paul Schulze as Frank Gallo
- Alan Rosenberg as William Sutter
- Erik Palladino as Kevin Miller
- Glen Plummer as Leonard Bailey
- Aloma Wright as Gretchen Bodinski
- Ian Reed Kesler as Stu Buzzini
- Neal McDonough as Sean Cahill
- Wendell Pierce as Robert Zane
- Carly Pope as Tara Messer
- Joseph Kell as Mr. Forest
- Colin Glazer as Larry Marsden
- Amanda Lisman as Jill Miller
- Deborah Pollitt as Judge Dorsey
- Stephen Park as Bryan Davis
- Shant Srabian as Judge Evans
- Harvey Specter drives Phillip Allen, the head of a consulting bank that provided William Sutter with insider information, to making a deal with Sean Cahill. Despite Sean reassuring Harvey that Mike Ross' deal was still in place, he later informs Harvey that the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission have reneged on releasing Mike early.
- Harvey discredits Phillip during his deposition when it's revealed that Phillip gave the information to Jill Miller and not Sutter himself, therefore forcing Sean to use Mike once again and reactivate their original deal.
- Mike attempts to convince Jill to testify against her father, although she refuses to do so.
- Frank Gallo begins to grow suspicious when Harvey constantly visits Danbury to speak with Mike, which Mike covers up by claiming they were discussing Mike's case. Gallo states that Mike does not have a case since he cut a deal and correctly deduces that Mike is informing on Kevin Miller; Gallo threatens to expose Mike if his parole is not granted.
- Robert Zane notifies Jessica and Rachel that the witness they are looking for, Maria Gomez, has died.
- Louis mentions Hamilton.
- Goddamn Counter: 9
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.