The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
To be added
- Gabriel Macht as Harvey Specter
- Patrick J. Adams as Mike Ross
- Rick Hoffman as Louis Litt
- Meghan Markle as Rachel Zane
- Sarah Rafferty as Donna Paulsen
- Wendell Pierce as Robert Zane
- Amanda Schull as Katrina Bennett
- Leslie Hope as Anita Gibbs
- Scott Michael Campbell as Sam Walker
- Carly Pope as Tara Messer
- Aloma Wright as Gretchen Bodinski
- Stephen Macht as Henry Gerard
- John Jarvis as Dean Herrick
- Jordan Johnson-Hinds as Oliver Grady
- Scott Edgecombe as Darryl the Custodian
- Eric Osborne as Brian
- Caleb Phillips as Chris
- Robert Zane offers Rachel a job at Rand, Kaldor & Zane as he believes her working at Pearson Specter Litt may affect her chances of passing the Character & Fitness portion of the New York State Bar.
- Mike Ross turns down Harvey Specter's job offer, and returns to riding around town on his bike as he searches for employment. He then approaches Sam Walker, who offers him a substitute teaching job at St. Andrew's for a class of delinquent children, although he is fired when the parents realize is a convict.
- Robert approaches Harvey and Louis Litt about a merger to fix their firm, and allows Louis to poach Katrina Bennett and a handful of associates by waiving their non-competes, although he informs the pair that one of them has to step up as managing partner since Jessica Pearson has left.
- Louis takes it upon himself to become managing partner, although it is short-lived when he realizes he is not capable of doing so.
- Harvey attempts to have Mike become an official member of the New York State Bar in order for him to become a legitimate lawyer, and accosts Henry Gerard in hopes of getting him to testify on Mike's behalf for the Character & Fitness portion. Being told that he would need to talk to someone in New York, he approaches Anita Gibbs, although she declines; additionally, Gibbs discloses that she is aware that Mike worked with Sean Cahill to get out of prison early.
- Louis offers Rachel the position of second year associate following her graduation, which she accepts.
- After Harvey struggles to deal with Jessica and Mike leaving him, as he deems them his family, Donna Paulsen urges him to reconnect with his biological family, specifically his mother.
- Goddamn Counter: 5
- This episode was directed by Patrick J. Adams.
- It is revealed that Mike spent less than three months in prison.
- This is the first episode in the series to have a change in the theme song intro, as Gina Torres' name is removed. This is also the first episode in the series not to feature Gina Torres.
Oliver: I'm just right back there. There's about a dozen miniature Deadpools on my desk. Don't judge. It's a great movie, and you know it.
Mike: I do know it. Saw it three times.
Oliver: You bullshitting me?
Mike: Of course I am. I want to work here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.