|“|| Louis: He was supposed to be gone for two weeks. We had a verbal contract: I would have custody for two weeks.|
Nigel: It was a babysitting arrangement.
Louis: One that I was mentally, emotionally, and physically prepared for. And accordingly, I am legally entitled to Mikado for one more week.
Nigel: That is not the law. [...] I have a meeting, after which I will collect what is rightfully mine.
Louis: That was genius!
Rachel: No, Louis, that was a stall. Because the truth is Nigel's right. She's not your cat. You've got to let her go.
Harvey and Stephen clash over Ava's case; Harvey and Jessica strategize; Louis gets Rachel's help with a broken contract.
To be added.
- Gabriel Macht as Harvey Specter
- Patrick J. Adams as Mike Ross
- Rick Hoffman as Louis Litt
- Meghan Markle as Rachel Zane
- Sarah Rafferty as Donna Paulsen
- Gina Torres as Jessica Pearson
- Conleth Hill as Edward Darby
- Gary Cole as Cameron Dennis
- Adam Godley as Nigel Nesbitt
- Max Beesley as Stephen Huntley
- Michelle Fairley as Ava Hessington
- Max Topplin as Harold Gunderson
- Kevin Hanchard as Colonel Emmanuel Mariga
- Neemish Parekh as Simon Bandaru
- Matthew MacFadzean as Nick Howell
- Harvey, Jessica and Mike team up to free Ava Hessington from her murder charges, deposing Cameron Dennis' star witness, Colonel Emmanuel Mariga, as well as Ava's number two, Nick Howell.
- Following the deposition, Stephen Huntley uses Donna's employee code to print a copy of Mariga's deposition off her account, which she notices. Realizing that she cannot trust him anymore, she ends their relationship.
- After Donna notifies Mike about Stephen's actions regarding Mariga's deposition, Mike looks into it, and has Donna call in Jessica and Harvey into Harvey's office late at night. Mike reveals that it was Stephen who arranged the murders. While studying law at Cambridge, Stephen studied a semester abroad in Cape Town, where he was on the same rugby team as Mariga. When Ava had an issue with her pipeline and contacted Edward Darby, Darby called in Stephen, who contacted Mariga. Mariga then called Nick, who called Ava, who believed they were paying for a bribe, unaware that Stephen had ordered contract killings. As Donna tearfully apologizes for not discovering this herself, Harvey turns around and is infuriated to see Donna crying. He then storms into the men's bathroom and physically assaults Stephen.
- Louis sues Nigel Nesbitt over custody of Nigel's cat Mikado and wins. Nigel offers a settlement, exchanging his oversight of the associates in exchange for Nigel, which Louis accepts
- Louis informs Rachel that she has been accepted at Columbia University.
- When Louis sues Nigel for custody over Mikado, Nigel replies that Mary Poppins did not get custody of the children in her care. Louis then retorts that the Von Trapp family fell in love with Maria and became their mother, although Nigel quips that it was because their mother was dead. This is a reference to the to the 1964 film Mary Poppins and the 1965 film The Sound of Music.
- Harold mentions Louis' Michael Vick remark from "Break Point".
- Nigel quotes Spock from Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan.
- Goddamn Counter: 3
- It is revealed that Darby International holds associate training camps worldwide, with the Pearson associates eligible for exclusive training following the merger. In order to prevent Katrina Bennett from helping Louis retain custody of Mikado, Nigel sent her to a training camp in Barcelona, Spain.
- One of Pearson Darby Specter's partners are revealed to named Jordan Pomaville. Jordan Pomaville is an assistant to the executive producer of the show.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.