Following his breakup with Tara, Louis starts terrorizing the associates. His behavior raises red flags with Rachel, Donna, and Gretchen. Donna has figured out that what she wants is a seat at the table as senior partner. She uses the situation with Louis to prove to Harvey that she deserves it after all these years of being a key person in running the firm without getting the credit. Harvey agrees to name her senior partner but has to tiptoe around telling Louis. After Rachel convinces Louis that he needs closure with Tara, he allows Rachel, now a lawyer as well, to step up and take over the associates from him. Meanwhile, Mike and Harvey team up again to prove to one of Jessica's clients that the firm can handle his case now that Jessica is gone. Harvey has a hard time filling Jessica's shoes and reconnects with his former therapist, Dr. Paula Agard, to pursue a romantic relationship. Mike gives the legal clinic half a million dollars, but his returning to PSL doesn't sit well with his former colleagues, especially Oliver.
- Gabriel Macht as Harvey Specter
- Patrick J. Adams as Mike Ross
- Rick Hoffman as Louis Litt
- Meghan Markle as Rachel Zane
- Sarah Rafferty as Donna Paulsen
- Christina Cole as Paula Agard
- Peter Cambor as Nathan Krueger
- Jordan Johnson-Hinds as Oliver Grady
- Aloma Wright as Gretchen Bodinski
- Nitya Vidyasagar as Stephanie Patel
- Karl Kenzler as Neil Stilman
- Jake Epstein as Brian Altman
- Brad Austin as Johnson
- Nic Rhind as Hinds
- Jeanette Roxborough as Model Executive
- Donna Paulsen asks Harvey Specter to make her a senior partner at the firm despite not being a lawyer, and pays the $500,000 partnership buy-in.
- Mike Ross moves into Harvey's office and Donna gets Mike's old office, while Harvey takes Jessica Pearson's office.
- Louis Litt takes his aggression over on the associates, prompting Donna and Rachel Zane to worry that the associates will sue. Rachel and Donna have Louis removed from his position, making Rachel the new head of the associates.
- Harvey officially assumes the role of managing partner of Pearson Specter Litt.
- Harvey begins a relationship with his former therapist, Paula Agard.
- Harvey and Mike mention the Jedi Council, with Mike mentioning lightsabers as well; these are references to Star Wars.
- Louis mentions Slumdog Millionaire and Freida Pinto.
- Goddamn Counter: 9
- Louis reveals that the last vacation he took was "seven years ago, last July" after he saw Slumdog Millionaire. Slumdog Millionaire had a limited North American release in November 2008, followed by a nationwide release in the United States in January 2009. This means Louis' last vacation was in July 2009, clarifying that the current year of the series is still 2016.
- The car that Harvey drives is a 1972 Ferrari Daytona Spyder.
Harvey: I'll get out of here once we take of Neil Stillman.
Mike: Neil Stillman? Detour industries?
Harvey: No, Neil Stillman, Jedi Council.
Harvey: So what do you say? We go out and have some fun and kick some ass? Or do you want to stay here measuring for your bike rack?
Mike: It's not gonna measure itself. All right, fine. Kick ass. But we do this, I want on that Jedi Council. Robes, lightsaber, whole deal.
Gretchen: When's the last time you even had a vacation?
Louis: Nine years ago July. Goddamn travel agent sold me a package to Club Med Bangladesh, so, hard pass.
Gretchen: What kind of person goes to a sex club in Bangladesh?
Louis: It's not like that. I had just seen "Slumdog Millionaire," and I was trying to find Freida Pinto.
Gretchen: I believe she considers London her place of habitat.
Louis: No, I'm not talking about the real Freida Pinto. I'm talking about my Freida Pinto. There's many different Freida Pintos out there, okay?
Mike: You're Harvey Specter. You've got one trick, and you taught it to me years ago, so let's go.
Harvey: You know I have more than one trick, right?
Mike: No, I know you think you do, but just because you put on a different costume doesn't make it a different trick.
Harvey: Yeah, I liked you better when you were drunk.
Mike: I liked you better when I was drunk too.
Harvey: What the fuck is going on?
Mike: What do you mean? Case is over. You said you'd move. I'm just getting the ball rolling. I can't work on my own cases if I don't have my own office.
Harvey: I'm not her, Mike. I'm not her.
Mike: You don't have to be her. You just have to go back to being you. The Harvey I met the day you hired me, he would have gone in there and told Neil Stillman to go fuck himself. So it's up to you. You can keep hiding out in Jessica's shadow, or you get out of it and start being Harvey goddamn Specter.