Code of Conduct
In order to make this community a safe and clean environment for other users, we request that users do not violate any of these rules.
- No personal attacks, threats, or name-calling directed at other people.
- No swearing.
- Do not post images with profane or adult explicit language or offensive content. Because images appear in our new files gallery, it's important to keep them clean. Further, offensive images are often used for spamming, trolling, or vandalism, so they will not be tolerated.
- Hate speech and ethnic slurs are unacceptable. Use of such words may be erased anywhere they appear on the wiki. Please respect our others users.
- Allusions are acceptable. Words such as darn or crap are acceptable.
- No spamming, which can be defined as excessive posting of the same message multiple times, or posting numerous messages of gibberish with no legitimate meaning.
- No trolling, where "trolling" is defined as performing actions for the purpose of provoking angry or negative reactions from other people.
- Do not impersonate other users.
- Do not spread false information about other users.
- Do not support or encourage vandalism. Excessive vandalism, after warnings from the admins, will lead to the user being blocked for a period of time.
- Please respect the admin's requests when they notify you to stop doing something.
Privacy and safety
- For your own safety, it's recommended that you not to post personal information about yourself, such as your school or home address. Remember, anything written on any page of this wiki can be read by anyone on the internet. So please consider that before posting.
Any further questions I will answer on my Message Wall. Thank you!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.