Discussion on Suits Wiki is widely encouraged, but we request that users adhere to the following guidelines when leaving comments or messages to other users:
- No personal attacks, threats, or name-calling directed at other people.
- No swearing.
- Hate speech and ethnic slurs are unacceptable. Use of such words will be erased anywhere they appear on the wiki. Please show respect to other users.
- Allusions are acceptable. Words such as darn or crap are acceptable.
- No spamming, which can be defined as excessive posting of the same message multiple times, or posting numerous messages of gibberish with no legitimate meaning.
- No trolling, where "trolling" is defined as performing actions for the purpose of provoking angry or negative reactions from other people.
- Do not impersonate other users.
- Do not spread false information about other users.
- Do not support or encourage vandalism.
- All comments must be relevant to their respective article. In cases where relevance cannot be established, the comment will be removed.
- Do not provide links to sites where episodes can be watched online. As we cannot verify the legality of these sites, such links will be subject to removal.
Privacy and safety
- For your own safety, it's recommended that you not to post personal information about yourself, such as your school or home address. Remember, anything written on any page of this wiki can be read by anyone on the internet. So please consider that before posting.
Deletion and editing of comments and messages
Comments or messages that do not adhere to the above guidelines may be subject to editing to remove the offending statements, or in more serious situations, deletion in their entirety. In the case where a comment is edited or deleted, a message should be sent to the user detailing why that action was taken.
If you have any further questions, feel free to contact an available administrator, who will be happy to answer any questions you have.