Rachel receives a letter that creates an unexpected issue for Harvey and Louis; Mike's mentorship of Oliver and Marissa gets put to the test; Donna gets a surprise from the IT department.
To be added.
- Gabriel Macht as Harvey Specter
- Patrick J. Adams as Mike Ross
- Rick Hoffman as Louis Litt
- Meghan Markle as Rachel Zane
- Sarah Rafferty as Donna Paulsen
- Peter Cambor as Nathan
- Carly Pope as Tara Messer
- Athena Karkanis as Marissa
- David Reale as Benjamin
- Jordan Johnson-Hinds as Oliver Grady
- Michael B. Silver as Craig Seidel
- Paula Boudreau as Linda Johnson
- Marla McLean as Sofia Price
- Larry Mannell as Judge
- Aura Carcueva as Nurse
- Benjamin admits to Donna that he records her to make a 'Donna'.
- Harvey learns that Rachel was told that she wouldn't get her interview to get on the bar. He stormed down to one of the men on the ethics committee to get her an interview. Harvey is then blackmailed into helping the man to help Rachel pass.
- Harvey goes to Louis for help due to the blackmail.
- Mike tries to help his client but she refuses to take the money as she wants to go to court. Mike approaches the lawyer as a result, but is told that she would wipe the floor with the court.
- Velocity Data Solutions, the corporation whose stocks Harvey and Mike are attempting to tank starting from this episode, first appeared in "Errors and Omissions", the second episode of the series, as an opposing corporation whom Harvey and Mike managed to beat.