To be added
- Gabriel Macht as Harvey Specter
- Patrick J. Adams as Mike Ross
- Rick Hoffman as Louis Litt
- Meghan Markle as Rachel Zane
- Sarah Rafferty as Donna Paulsen
- Peter Cambor as Nathan
- Michael B. Silver as Craig Seidel
- Jordan Johnson-Hinds as Oliver Grady
- Athena Karkanis as Marissa
- Paula Boudreau as Linda Johnson
- Marla McLean as Sofia Price
- Larry Mannell as Judge
- Aura Carcueva as Nurse
- Craig Seidel, a businessman and a board member of New York State Bar, alters Rachel Zane's appointment with the Character & Fitness Committee in order to blackmail Harvey Specter in suing Velocity Data Solutions with the intention of driving their stock price down. Harvey informs Seidel that he is to make it right and grant Rachel her due appointment, but that he will sue Velocity to benefit Seidel under the condition that Seidel use his influence to have Mike Ross accepted into the Bar.
- After witnessing Oliver Grady falter in court and cause their client to become evicted, Mike decides to participate in aiding Seidel in order to become a legitimate lawyer.
- Goddamn Counter: 7
- Velocity Data Solutions, the corporation whose stocks Harvey and Mike are attempting to tank starting from this episode, first appeared in "Errors and Omissions", the second episode of the series, as an opposing corporation whom Harvey and Mike managed to beat.
Rachel: I called you over here to tell you that... I put my foot down with Mike.
Donna: You finally told him to pick a hairstyle and stick with it?
Mike: Harvey, I'm more a lawyer now than I ever was.
Harvey: Oh, bullshit, you're a babysitter and you know it.
Mike: Hey, I'm doing what I wanted, and I'm helping people, so if you wanna call me a babysitter, you go right ahead, but right now the house is on fire, the kids are in the bedroom, and I'm about to goddamn save them.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.