In order to protect Mike, Harvey considers putting Gallo back on the streets; Jessica and Rachel get Bailey's case reopened; Louis deals with anxiety over Tara.
- Gabriel Macht as Harvey Specter
- Patrick J. Adams as Mike Ross
- Rick Hoffman as Louis Litt
- Meghan Markle as Rachel Zane
- Sarah Rafferty as Donna Paulsen
- Gina Torres as Jessica Pearson
- Paul Schulze as Frank Gallo
- Erik Palladino as Kevin Miller
- Glen Plummer as Leonard Bailey
- Carly Pope as Tara Messer
- Neal McDonough as Sean Cahill
- Gary Cole as Cameron Dennis
- Colin Glazer as Larry Marsden
- Raven Dauda as Georgina Casey
- Shant Srabian as Judge Evans
- Martin Roach as Parole Board Chair
- Adrian G. Griffiths as Jimbo (credited as Guard #2)
- Daniel Stolfi as Guard #3
- Sydney Kuhne as Maya
- After finding out that Sean Cahill has been freezing Jill Miller's assets, including her salary from before her insider trading stint, Mike is asked by Kevin to deal with it. After creating a motion to file that Cahill has been abusing his power at the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and asking Cahill to free Kevin from prison in exchange from dropping his suit, Cahill, insulted, revokes Mike's deal.
- Harvey arranges a parole board meeting for Frank Gallo, but is sabotaged by Cameron Dennis, who does not want Gallo to be released. Mike makes a deal with Cameron in order to fix his deal with Cahill and in the process, snitches on Gallo under record. Gallo's parole is denied while Mike's release is approved.
- In prison, Mike alerts Kevin that they are both getting out, only for the guard, Jimbo, to explain that only Kevin is. After Kevin is escorted out, Frank arranges to be locked inside of Mike's cell. Explaining that he owns the guards in the place and that cells have no cameras, he prepares to stab Mike, but his plan is foiled when it is revealed that Mike had a camera installed. The non-corrupt guards save Mike and send Gallo to solitary.
- Harvey is told by Cahill about Mike's plan to deal with Gallo and asks him for help bringing it home. Following Mike's idea, Harvey tells Gallo that he is about to sent to the maximum security prison he came from, where everybody knows he's an informant and would kill him on his first night, or to remain at Danbury and finish the five years left on his sentence; however, if Mike is harmed in any way whatsoever, Gallo would be sent back to his maximum security prison where he would no doubt be killed. Gallo accepts the second deal.
- Mike and Kevin are officially released from prison, and Mike is reunited with Rachel.
- Rachel and Jessica manage to get Leonard Bailey's case reopened, and Jessica reunites Bailey with his daughter Maya.
- Tara is approached by her other boyfriend, Joshua, who proposes to her. However, she turns him down since she still has feelings for Louis.
- This is the first episode in the entire series to use the word "fuck" or one of its derivatives, as Sean Cahill tells Harvey that Mike should "put his gun down and walk out that fucking door".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.