Harvey and Jessica take measures to protect the firm; Louis tries to get his affairs in order.
To be added.
- Gabriel Macht as Harvey Specter
- Patrick J. Adams as Mike Ross
- Rick Hoffman as Louis Litt
- Meghan Markle as Rachel Zane
- Sarah Rafferty as Donna Paulsen
- Gina Torres as Jessica Pearson
- Wendell Pierce as Robert Zane
- Amanda Schull as Katrina Bennett
- Rachael Harris as Sheila Sazs
- Michael Gross as Walter Gillis
- Katrina Bennett is fired from Pearson Specter for leaking confidential information regarding VersaLife to Louis Litt, who poached the client in order to get hired by Robert Zane at Rand, Kaldor & Zane.
- After Mike asks questions about Louis' key, which he received from Harvard Law School for graduating summa cum laude and receiving the Order of the Coif distinction, Louis' suspicions about Mike are reignited, since according to Mike's transcript, he graduated magna cum laude and was in the Order as well, and therefore would recognize the prodigious key. Louis then does a background check on Mike and discovers that Mike lived in New York in the years he supposedly attended Harvard, and confronts Donna and Jessica about it. Jessica realizes that Louis is attempting to leverage Mike's secret to gain something in return, and asks him what he wants. Louis responds that he wants the same thing he asked for before – for him to become a name partner and for the firm to rebranded as Pearson Specter Litt.
- Harvey mentions the Boston Red Sox.
- Goddamn Counter: 4
- In this episode, Louis states that he graduated summa cum laude. However, in the season 3 episode "Buried Secrets". he admitted that he was unable to graduate summa cum laude and instead graduated magna cum laude.
Harvey: I'm here to give you a second chance.
Louis: Those don't look like my case files.
Harvey: They're not. But I didn't come empty handed. I got you something.
Louis: A job?
Harvey: General counsel at Procter and Gamble.
Louis: Procter and Gamble? What is that, a joke? They're in Cincinnati, which is, like, American for Siberia.
Harvey: It's American for number 31 on the Fortune 500 and it's a chance to make a fresh start.
Louis: Whose idea was this "chance?" Her Majesty? Oh, yeah, I bet she'd love that. Ship me off and never see me again.
Harvey: Louis, it was my idea. And you should take it.
Louis: Would you take it? No way on earth. You know why? Because this is Rome, you're a gladiator, and so am I.
Harvey: Then, be a gladiator. Take this job and fight your way back here.
Louis: I don't have to go to Cincinnati to fight my way back here. I can goddamn fight Jessica.
Louis: I know you're a stickler for the rules, so I figured I'd just come by to return my ID.
Jessica: You want an explanation.
Louis: I wanna see you perp walked through the bullpen with your pretty little jacket draped over your handcuffs. But until then, yeah, I'll take an explanation.
Jessica: When I found out the truth about Mike Ross, it had already been done.
Louis: By Harvey. Right after he made senior partner over me? That's when he hired the fraud? That's the correct timeline, right?
Louis: So, instead of turning him in, you cover it up.
Louis: And the one time that I do something, you don't cover it up at all. You throw me to the wolves.
Jessica: I saved you from the wolves.
Louis: Then I ask you for the smallest gesture, just to allow my career to continue with dignity, and you couldn't muster the tiniest shred of compassion.
Jessica: What do you want me to say?
Louis: I want you to tell me you're a liar! And a hypocrite! And I want you to say you're sorry.
Jessica: I am a liar. And I am a hypocrite. But I will not say I'm sorry. Because I did what I did to protect this firm.
Louis: Well, it looks like the captain's about to go down with her ship.
Jessica: Bullshit. You want something.
Louis: Oh, I told you. I want to see you in–
Jessica: In handcuffs? If that were true, the police would be here instead of you. No. You wanted to see me squirm before asking me for what you really want. I'm not gonna give you the satisfaction. So, you might as well spit it out.
Louis: You asked me what I wanted once before and I told you. And then you told me that I couldn't have it. But now I can. Pearson... Specter... Litt.