|“|| Mike: And you thought telling him not to trust anyone in here was the answer to that?|
Harvey: Look, I did that to get him to trust me, because if he trusts me, he trusts you.
To be added
- Gabriel Macht as Harvey Specter
- Patrick J. Adams as Mike Ross
- Rick Hoffman as Louis Litt
- Meghan Markle as Rachel Zane
- Sarah Rafferty as Donna Paulsen
- Gina Torres as Jessica Pearson
- Alan Rosenberg as William Sutter
- Erik Palladino as Kevin Miller
- Malcolm Gets as Columbia Law Professor Dunbar
- Ian Reed Kesler as Stu Buzzini
- Glen Plummer as Leonard Bailey
- Sean Cullen as Warden
- Jai Jai Jones as Guard #5
- Michael Boisvert as Guard #6
- Deborah Pollitt as Judge Dorsey
- Tom Black as George
- Alvina August as Julie
- Sean Cahill divulges that the man he is after is none other than William Sutter, who is also revealed to be Kevin Miller's father-in-law.
- In order to assist Sean and get Mike Ross released from prison, Harvey takes on Sutter as a client with the intention of losing the case. Harvey also begins to represent Kevin, informing him that he shouldn't trust the other prisoners, which causes Kevin to distrust Mike as well.
- Mike constantly asks Kevin why he has been imprisoned, which Kevin refuses to answer. However, after an argument with Sutter, Kevin discloses that he drove while drunk after fighting with his wife and nearly killed someone, which led to his incarceration.
- Since Mike is unable to file Frank Gallo's parole motion in person, Harvey begrudgingly becomes Gallo's attorney.
- Jessica Pearson agrees to take on Leonard Bailey's case alongside Rachel Zane.
- Stu Buzzini mentions Wall Street and quotes the line "Money never sleeps."
- Frank Gallo mentions Angelina Jolie.
- Goddamn Counter: 9
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.