Logan Sanders pushes Harvey to prove his relationship with Mike will not hinder business; Louis tries to mend his relationship with his new colleague.
To be added.
- Gabriel Macht as Harvey Specter
- Patrick J. Adams as Mike Ross
- Rick Hoffman as Louis Litt
- Meghan Markle as Rachel Zane
- Sarah Rafferty as Donna Paulsen
- Gina Torres as Jessica Pearson
- D.B. Woodside as Jeff Malone
- Brendan Hines as Logan Sanders
- Melanie Papalia as Amy
- Michael Gross as Walter Gillis
- Brendan Wall as Vernon Simms
- Rebecca Dalton as Allison Sanders
- Jeff Malone uses Louis in order to work with Jessica, causing Louis to believe that Malone is in love with him. However, when Louis discovers that Malone had been lying about the case, he realizes that Malone wanted Jessica and asks why he was lied to. When Malone refuses to answer, Louis replies that he thought Malone was his first friend since Harvey to accept him instead of using him.
- Logan Sanders decides to get rid of Mike Ross by hiring a team of private investigators to look into Mike and publicly expose his faults via newspaper. Not wanting Mike's fraud to be discovered, Harvey promises Logan that he would handle it instead and reveals to Walter Gillis, whose son Phillip died due to drugs, that Mike was a drug dealer who had a briefcase full of marijuana the day he was hired and that he even came to work high. Gillis then cuts his ties with Mike.
- Donna mentions that Harvey is attempting to buy his father's master tapes, believed to be lost. In revenge for Harvey going to Gillis, Mike buys the tapes and keeps it for himself, dealing a personal blow against Harvey.
- When Logan decides to go through Mike's past anyways, Rachel asks him not to, reminding him that he owed her. It is revealed that when he was married to his wife Allison, he wanted to marry Rachel, who refused. Rachel ended the affair and three months later, Logan wanted to rekindle the relationship with his wife, and thus had Rachel lie on the stand that it was he who had ended the relationship.
- Logan visits Mike at Sidwell Investment Group, informing him that he is ceasing his personal attacks because he does not want to win dirty. When Mike prods for a more believable explanation, Logan replies that it is because he does not wish to hurt Rachel. Mike then has Rachel return the master tapes to Harvey, as he realizes he too does not want to win dirty, citing that the tapes belonged to Harvey anyways.
- Malone notifies Jessica that Eric Woodall has officially transferred to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and that he is subpoenaing seven of their clients the following morning.
- Donna refers to the Harvey-Mike situation as the relationship between Muhammad Ali and Joe Frazier.
- Jeff Malone mentions the New York Knicks.
- Malone refers to himself and Louis as Bert and Ernie, from Sesame Street.
- Harvey attempts to purchase Steve McQueen's Shelby Cobra.
- Goddamn Counter: 6
- Harvey tells Walter Gillis that Mike had a briefcase full of marijuana on the day he was hired ("Pilot") and that he even came to work high and refused to take a drug test ("Errors and Omissions").
Mike: So, that's what this is about. You can't stand that I got out of here and that I'm succeeding without you.
Harvey: Without me? I made you. Without me, you're nothing.
Mike: Right there. That's who you are, and that's why I left.