The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
To be added
- Gabriel Macht as Harvey Specter
- Patrick J. Adams as Mike Ross
- Rick Hoffman as Louis Litt
- Meghan Markle as Rachel Zane
- Sarah Rafferty as Donna Paulsen
- Gina Torres as Jessica Pearson
- D.B. Woodside as Jeff Malone
- Amanda Schull as Katrina Bennett
- Brendan Hines as Logan Sanders
- Neal McDonough as Sean Cahill
- Eric Roberts as Charles Forstman
- Brandon Firla as Jonathan Sidwell
- John Billingsley as Stan Jacobson
- Paul Rivers as Cahill's Colleague #1
- Ian Peters as Cahill's Colleague #2
- Jessica Pearson offers Louis Litt a reward for winning the Gillis Industries takeover deal. However, when Louis asks to be promoted to name partner, she refuses.
- Charles Forstman, who offered Mike Ross a job at the end of the previous episode, seeks him out and gifts him with a $1,000,000 signing bonus check, granting him a day to accept it.
- Rachel Zane comes clean about her kiss with Logan Sanders, prompting Mike to pay Logan a visit and attack him. When Logan reveals that Rachel let it persist for a while and enjoyed it, a claim Rachel does not dispute, Mike ends their relationship.
- Forstman transfers $1,000,000 into Louis' account as his fee, as a way to ensure that Louis does not renege on their deal, as he is now liable. On the way out, Louis spots Mike, who is about to accept Forstman's offer. Not wanting Mike to work for someone like Forstman or discover his tax evasion, Louis uses his reward to hire Mike back at Pearson Specter.
- Harvey drops Logan and Sanders International as a client.
- Harvey reveals that he admires what Mike and Rachel have, prompting Mike to notify Rachel that he needs some time alone and that she should leave for a while if she wants a chance of them getting back together.
- Goddamn Counter: 5
- Stan Jacobson, who made his first appearance in the season 1 episode "The Shelf Life", returns in his second and last appearance.
- Harvey mentions that Louis' suspicions on whether Mike attended Harvard Law School was "last year". The episode in question ("Buried Secrets") first aired in March 2014, whereas this episode aired a few months later. However, due to the time-skip between season 3 and season 4, as well as the passage of time indicated through dialogue, that episode took place in 2013 while this episode takes place sometime in 2014.
Louis: Jessica offered me anything I want as a reward for my heroism, and we're gonna figure out what that is.
Katrina: What's to figure out? Named partner.
Louis: No, not that. Anything but that.
Katrina: What do you mean, "anything but that?" There isn't anything but that.
Louis: Oh, you think I didn't ask for it? The words were out of my mouth faster than Esther when she was thirteen.
Katrina: Louis, I don't care about your slutty sister.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.