The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|“|| Louis: You never got an A+, because you never took his class.|
Mike: It's a required class, Louis. Of course I took it.
Louis: Not if you never went to Harvard.
Mike: Louis, that is insane. I have a transcript from Harvard. I have a degree from Harvard. That's because I–
Louis: Wait, let me guess. 'Cause you went to Harvard? See, Mike, here's the situation. I don't believe you. [...] It's over, Mike. I'm on to you. And I'm gonna expose you for the lying piece of filth that you are.
To be added
- Gabriel Macht as Harvey Specter
- Patrick J. Adams as Mike Ross
- Rick Hoffman as Louis Litt
- Meghan Markle as Rachel Zane
- Sarah Rafferty as Donna Paulsen
- Gina Torres as Jessica Pearson
- Sharon Leal as Lisa Parker
- Stephen Macht as Prof. Henry Gerard
- Shawn Campbell as Tim
- Douglas Hughes as Judge
- Kelvin Wheeler as Bailiff
- Quentin Sainz, Jessica Pearson's ex-husband, succumbs to his ALS and passes away, with Jessica and Harvey Specter being named co-executors of his will. Tim, the Sainz Pharmaceutical in-house counsel, attempts to get Jessica removed as executor so that he may sell the company to their competitor for pure profit, whereas Quentin's widow Lisa Parker wants to keep Quentin's drug alive. Jessica and Lisa put aside their differences for Quentin's sake and manage to prevent the sale.
- Louis Litt confronts Mike Ross for not having attended Harvard Law School, threatening to expose him. Mike attempts to resolve the conflict by telling Louis that he did attend Harvard but that the reason he got an A+ in Prof. Henry Gerard's class was because he falsified his grade. After a talk with Rachel Zane, Louis forgives Mike but informs him that he must still apologize personally to Gerard, who is giving a guest lecture at Pearson Specter.
- Harvey convinces Louis to not have Mike confess to Gerard, since Gerard, as a stodgy principle of ethics, would not let the situation go, thus ruining Mike's legal career. When Mike approaches Louis and Gerard to confess and then resign, Louis covers for Mike.
- Harvey remarks that he is not Superman.
- Goddamn Counter: 4
- Henry Gerard is played by Stephen Macht, the father of Gabriel Macht, who plays Harvey Specter.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.